Essential Candle Line exclusively using Young Living Essential Oils
Bamboo Jade Bath & Body offers a 100% all natural high-end Body Massage Candle using unadulterated Young Living Essential Oils.
Young Living Essential Oils is the world leader in the development of nature’s purest healthcare products. Young Living is devoted to helping individuals live lives of wellness, purpose and abundance... naturally. That's why Young Living applies the highest standards to their essential oils.
Our Aromatherapy Body Massage Candles are available in 2 ounce Travel Tin Containers and are prepackaged for easy gift giving. Our Aromatherapy Body Massage candle contains therapeutic-grade essential oils combined with all the following ingredients:
- Cocoa Butter Cocoa butter has been called the ultimate moisturizer, and has been used to keep skin soft and supple for centuries. It is one of the most stable, highly concentrated natural fats known, and melts at body temperature so that it is readily absorbed into the skin. Cocoa butter is often recommended for treatment of skin conditions such as eczema and dermatitis. When applied topically, it creates a barrier between sensitive skin and the environment and also helps retain moisture.
- Apricot Oil Apricot Kernel Oil contains the essential fatty acids oleic and linoleic acid. It is also high in vitamins A and E. All of these substances can help to sooth irritated skin while also moisturizing. Regular applications of apricot kernel oil or products containing it can keep skin smooth and flexible.
- Grapeseed Oil Grapeseed oil absorbs easily into the skin and is high in Vitamin E.
- Jojoba Oil, Golden Jojoba is a perennial woody shrub grown primarily in the desert regions of the southwestern United States and northwestern Mexico. Native Americans have long used jojoba oil to help heal sores and wounds. Today, jojoba oil is still most commonly used for cosmetic purposes, particularly for the maintenance of healthy skin.
- Olive Oil Olive Oil prevents the loss of your skin's natural moisture, softens skin and attracts external moisture to your skin. It helps keeps your skin soft and supple.
- Vitamin E Vitamin E is natural and an active cosmetic ingredient which is a highly efficient moisturizing component.
There is nothing quite like our Aromatherapy Body Massage Candle. When burned, it melts to create body massage oil that is not only therapeutic and healthy for you and your skin, but for the environment as well. You can use our therapeutic -grade Body Massage Candle for aromatherapy or use the warm sensual candle oil for massage purposes. You may even be interested in the medicinal properties of each essential oil as they contain profound physiological and psychological effects.
For mothers, expectant mothers, and babies, try Gentle Baby. This blend is comforting, soothing, relaxing, and may be beneficial during the birthing process and for reducing stress during pregnancy.