Body Massage Candle Ingredients
Bamboo Jade Bath & Body-Body Massage Candle Ingredients
We use the following oils in our
Bamboo Jade Body Massage Candles. They are of the finest quality as well as beneficial for your skin. In addition to our oils, we also use Cocoa Butter. The combination of these ingredients used in our Body Massage Candles are used for their skin-healing properties.
- Cocoa Butter Cocoa butter has been called the ultimate moisturizer, and has been used to keep skin soft and supple for centuries. It is one of the most stable, highly concentrated natural fats known, and melts at body temperature so that it is readily absorbed into the skin. Cocoa butter is often recommended for treatment of skin conditions such as eczema and dermatitis. When applied topically, it creates a barrier between sensitive skin and the environment and also helps retain moisture.
- Apricot Oil Apricot Kernel Oil contains the essential fatty acids oleic and linoleic acid. It is also high in vitamins A and E. All of these substances can help to sooth irritated skin while also moisturizing. Regular applications of apricot kernel oil or products containing it can keep skin smooth and flexible.
- Grapeseed Oil Grapeseed oil absorbs easily into the skin and is high in Vitamin E.
- Jojoba Oil, Golden Jojoba is a perennial woody shrub grown primarily in the desert regions of the southwestern United States and northwestern Mexico. Native Americans have long used jojoba oil to help heal sores and wounds. Today, jojoba oil is still most commonly used for cosmetic purposes, particularly for the maintenance of healthy skin.
- Olive Oil Olive Oil prevents the loss of your skin's natural moisture, softens skin and attracts external moisture to your skin. It helps keeps your skin soft and supple.
- Soybean Oil Soybean Oil is an emollient, solvent and moisturizer from soya beans.
- Vitamin E Vitamin E is natural and an active cosmetic ingredient which is a highly efficient moisturizing component.